When faced with these strange symptoms, many young men and women undergoing permanent hair transplantation do not panic, as the symptoms will vary from person to person. Today the discussion will take everyone to observe themselves after permanent hair transplant in the hair transplant clinic Dubai.
Symptoms of permanent hair transplantation that everyone has to meet after hair transplantation are as follows:
Bleeding at the hair transplant area: After the permanent hair transplant is completed, everyone must encounter it, but the blood will stop absorbing within 4-5 minutes. Patients can use gauze at the clinic to gently press down to stop the bleeding. If the bleeding doesn’t stop, contact your doctor right away.
Sensitization or numbness in the area where permanent hair transplantation is performed. It may be found because permanent hair transplantation requires an anesthetic injection into the place where the hair follicle is transplanted, either FUE or FUT hair transplant, but these symptoms are temporary. Depending on the person, they will gradually fade and disappear for no more than 1-3 months or more.
Forehead Swelling: Everyone experiences forehead swelling, which may spread to the eye. That will begin to be noticeable during the 2-3 days after the hair transplant, and this swelling will gradually decrease within seven days.
Acne and redness: This acne can happen to anyone, and it will disappear naturally without fear. But if the patient is worried, they can come to the doctor to press the acne out. The redness caused by hair transplants is more noticeable in fair-skinned people. Red marks will stay with the patient for a maximum of 3-6 months, but for those who want to make the redness disappear quickly, you can buy a cream to reduce redness.
Hair loss at the planted area: The hair produced will start to fall out in the first 1-3 months. This is normal, and the hair loss will begin again after the 3rd month. up to the entire area in the period of 6 months to 1 year or more
SHOCK LOSS: This hair loss is characterized by circular shedding in the area where the hair comes out or near the planting area. But the patient should not panic. The lost hair will grow again after three months and eventually succeed in the normal zone.
Taking care of yourself after a hair transplant
- Taking care of yourself after a hair transplant is vital because if not following the advice of Dr. Ziakas. The hair follicles that have been planted may fall out. It is the main reason that the hair is not growing up which self-care should follow the following practices:
- Twenty-four hours after the surgery, do not touch, mop, peel, scratch, or interfere with the hair transplant wound because the hair roots are not connected to the new part of the skin where the hair is planted. If touching the damage may cause the hair roots to fall out.
- After 24 hours, the doctor will wash your hair to clean the wound. Absolute hair clinic has a hair wash service at the clinic by a professional staff. The staff will teach you how to wash your hair. And wash your hair in the first four days after the hair transplant. The detailed procedure for washing your hair is as follows.
- Use normal temperature water to wash the wound gently. Don’t let the water hit the damage directly, as this can cause the hair roots to fall out.
- Rub the shampoo on your hands until foamy. Use the foam from the hand to gently tap the wound and leave it for 2-3 minutes for the dirt to dissolve on its own.
- Rinse off with water gently.
- Dry your hair by gently blotting. or use a blow dryer gently by using cold air only
- The rest of the hair can usually be washed. But be careful not to rub the wound on the nape of the neck too hard.
- You can wash your hair normally after one month of hair transplant.