Video slots form the basis of the game catalog in any modern casino in India. The mechanics of the devices are similar, and therefore even a beginner will be able to understand the gameplay. To do this, you need to study the interface of the classic slot and understand how to spin the reels for money.
What is the difference between slot machines in casinos in India
The largest online casinos in India present over 3,000 slots. The slots come from different providers. Some developers have their own chips that are added to the gameplay. If we take common features, then emulators can be divided according to the following principles:
- The number of drums. In traditional models, three to five columns are presented. However, in modern versions there can be up to 9 reels, which give out more than 30 symbols per round.
- Volatility. This is a key criterion when choosing a slot. Devices with high volatility rarely give the same combinations of symbols, they suggest playing with a large deposit. In return, the user in one round can catch a multiplier up to x5000.
- Bonus symbols. In classic mechanics, there is a wild symbol and a scatter card. Joker cards and multipliers that can multiply the bet by several dozen times are added to the exclusive flagship slots.
- Story and graphics. Emulators with flash graphics are a thing of the past. Today, manufacturers use HTML5 technology, which allows them to implement complex special effects and animation. According to the plots, the games are divided into fruit, historical, sports, musical. Every major developer has a slot with a unique theme.
In the casino catalog, games can be sorted by these characteristics. This greatly simplifies the search for a suitable device. Beginners are offered a selection of popular ones, which contains models that regular customers of the institution launch most often.
Interface and main functions of the slot
After starting the gaming machine, the user enters the main field. It has drums and rows. The control panel is located in the lower block or on the sides. Here you can choose the size of the bet, the number of active lines and go to the paytable. This is a special help menu that describes the mechanics of the emulator.
After the player chooses the size of the bet, you need to click on the start button. Poison also has an auto-scroll option. This means that the emulator will spin the reels until the money on the balance runs out or a combination of prize symbols appears.
On the screen, the winning combination consists of two or three identical images. The status and class of the card determines the overall coefficient. Symbols are traditionally divided into cheap elements, mid-range chips and expensive pictures.
If Wild or Scatter appears on the screen, bonus options are triggered. This can be a multiplication of the bet or activation of the level with free spins. During free spins, money is not debited from the account balance.
How wins and jackpots stack up
To win in video slots, you need to catch the same combinations of pictures. In emulators with low and medium volatility, money is already issued for two identical symbols on one line. In a high-volatility slot, you have to collect at least three identical cards per round.
In many classic slots, the winnings can be doubled. Immediately after a combination of pictures appears, the machine will offer to start the Gamble round. This means that the user will be able to compete with a virtual dealer to guess the cards. If victory and luck are on the user’s side, the payout will be doubled. If you lose, all money is lost.
Online casinos in India have a separate line of slots called progressive slots. The mechanics contains an accumulative jackpot, which grows along with the activity of customers. The jackpot is drawn in a wheel of fortune round. To get into this round, you need to catch a certain combination of pictures.
What are the features of bonus game mechanics
It is easy to navigate the prize mechanics of slot machines. Classic slots include three types of bonus options:
- Wild symbols. This picture becomes the main one. Wild can give an additional multiplier if it participates in a prize combination, and it can also change cheap symbols for expensive ones.
- Scatter. This picture is also called the scatter image. The user can get access to the free spins round for 3 scatters. If 5 such images fall out on 1 line, then the total multiplier may exceed x500.
- Free spins. Free spins are the main bonus round in every second slot machine. Usually, the winning combinations that are added during this round are paid by the x3 multiplier.
If the slot assumes the presence of a plot, then there is probably an additional level with a jackpot. To do this, you need to catch pictures of the main characters. After that, the user is prompted to open cells with artifacts and receive arbitrary prizes. In some slots, a x10,000 multiplier may drop out.
Three popular tips for beginners
You can start playing for money immediately after registering at the casino, but it is better to do it with bonuses. In Indian gambling clubs, clients are offered a generous prize program. Users receive 100% on their first deposit, 50% on their second deposit and 25% on their third deposit. The starter package can also be supplemented with a promo code for free spins.
Choosing devices at random is an increased risk. Each slot in a licensed casino has a demo mode. With a virtual deposit, the player will be able to try high stakes tactics, go for broke or try to spin the reels with a minimum amount. In addition, it will help to understand the bonus rounds of the slot machine.
Indian casinos have a lucrative cashback bonus. If it was not possible to get a plus in 7 days, part of the money will be returned back. Therefore, you can always take a risk and even in case of failure not to lose all the money. With the proceeds, the player will be able to try to compete for the jackpot again.