You can purchase and renew SSL Certificates right from your cPanel.
How to buy an SSL Certificate:
To purchase a new SSL Certificate, please follow these steps.
- Enter your Blue host Control Panel.
- In the main menu, click Addons.
- Use Search for addon to look for SSL.
- Click Learn more under SSL certificates.
On the next page, you’ll have to choose how to renew your SSL Certificate and enter address you used to verify it.
One you select from the drop-down option for verification purposes. You will include a validation link and code in that for you to enter.
How to Get Your SSL Certificate Renewed:
SSL Certificates cost $80.04, and you need a dedicated IP address before you can add one.
The following window features a pull-down menu where you can select from some different addresses. To complete the verification procedure, you must respond as instructed. The security feature that the company that issued the SSL must have. If you don’t follow the instructions, that won’t turn on the SSL for your account.
SSL Certificate Pros and Cons
Purchase SSL certificate with strong encryption, data integrity, and authentication. Bring convenient certificate management and low-cost, high-strength encryption to your fingers.
Get customers to charge you more
With an SSL certificate, customers will trust and stick with you. Customers don’t have to worry about their online information being safe while they look around the site. It makes people more likely to trust your website.
Tell Insecure Warning No.
With an SSL certificate, however, your site visitors will never see a notice and will enjoy uninterrupted surfing.
Keep customer data safe.
The data of your customers are kept safe with 256-bit encryption. The certificate is also stronger with 2048-bit key encryption. Strong encryption ensures that information sent between a server and a browser is secure from prying eyes.
SEO Rank Boost
With Google’s introduction of HTTPS Everywhere, having an SSL certificate is now more important than ever. The SSL certificate helps people find your website. Soon, the sales conversion rate will go up if the website ranks higher.
Our SSL certificates work with all major browsers, servers, and operating systems.
How to Purchase an SSL Certificate
Select the domain for which you will purchase the SSL certificate, and then hit the Purchase SSL certificate button.
The name should show up on its own. To utilize this SSL with your hosting account, you must choose the box labeled I will use this SSL.
- Check the box and enter the hostname.
- When you’ve made your choice, click Continue to move on.
- Make sure the correct information is filled in for how to reach you.
- You must accept the Certificate Services Agreement before you may purchase an SSL.
- Select the checkbox and provide the necessary information to send the invoice to the selected business.
- Please remember that the SSL provider may need a few hours to check and confirm the information. The company will then give out the certificate.